[Bioperl-l] new to this group

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at drycafe.net
Thu May 27 13:30:05 UTC 2010

On May 26, 2010, at 5:27 PM, Chris Fields wrote:

>> The obo parser should be working. It's not wrapping the go-perl
>> parser though. I should revisit the code I've written for that, I
>> know ...
>>

> So, that might be an area for someone to work on?

Certainly if you want to start from scratch. The code I've written
isn't committed (yes, shame on me). That said, I suppose I could now
easily commit it to a branch and not cause any harm, right :-)

It's not a very good target for a newcomer at all, though.

	-hilmar
: Hilmar Lapp -:- Durham, NC -:- hlapp at drycafe dot net :