[Bioperl-l] Array Handling Differences between RemoteBlast and StandAloneBlast

Ma, Man Chun John manchunjohn-ma at uiowa.edu
Sat May 8 21:37:13 UTC 2010

Hi,

And that's my problem here: I checked the BLAST output, and the two
sequences did get aligned-- just that SearchIO, in whatever flavour (I
tried blast, blasttable and blastxml) didn't see to do to the next
result when next_result() is called. It knows there're two results, but
still getting the first result  on the second call.

Cheers,

John MC Ma
Graduate Assistant
Kwitek Lab