[Bioperl-l] Smoke test aggregator - Buildbot + Smolder ?

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Wed May 5 03:30:25 UTC 2010

$work[0] wants me to fire up Buildbot + Smolder to know when and who broke our tests, and how quickly (or not) our test count is growing over time. Then #moose asked me if I could also host the same for Moose and Class::MOP. And $work[1] uses the heck out of BioPerl.

So I'm wondering if I can leverage all my synergies somehow and also host for BioPerl.

   http://buildbot.net/trac
   http://sourceforge.net/projects/smolder/

Has anything happened since this 2008 thread?:

   Subject: Test coverage for BioPerl now available
   http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.perl.bio.general/17731/match=smolder

If this would be a Good Thing for BioPerl I could try to try...  :)

Jay Hannah
http://biodoc.ist.unomaha.edu/wiki/User:Jhannah