[Bioperl-l] Array Handling Differences between RemoteBlast and StandAloneBlast

Dave Messina David.Messina at sbc.su.se
Sat May 8 21:32:42 UTC 2010

Hi John,

Please remember to keep Cc'ing the mailing list so that everyone can participate in the discussion.

If I understand your question correctly, yes, you can iterate through the blast results in a report called $blast_report using next_result.

If you haven't already, you may want to look at the SearchIO HOWTO:

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/HOWTO:SearchIO

(although the BioPerl website appears to be temporarily offline, so check back a little later.)

Dave