[Bioperl-l] about biblio

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 21:02:02 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am actually not sure what is the correct answer - because I am not anymore
maintaining the biblio server at EBI (I actually did not know that it was
still running :-) - but I am very pleased that it does run).

Mahmut, can I ask you a favor? Could you please pass the emailed question
below to an appropriate person at EBI? Of course, if the result of this
inquiry is that the problem is in the biblio module in bioperl I am quite
happy and keen to fix it there.

Cheers,
Martin

--