[Bioperl-l] Next Gen Formats

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Fri Mar 12 03:35:50 UTC 2010

Ryan,

We would have to see example files to get an idea of how feasible it is.  You could possibly use a Bio::SeqIO::fasta and a Bio::SeqIO::qual stream, and interleave the two somehow.  However, BioPerl qual scores are PHRED-based by default, and I'm not sure how color-space data would work within that schematic.

chris