[Bioperl-l] Plotting per-nucleotide-score vs. genome

David Breimann david.breimann at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 14:01:49 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have calculated some numeric score for each nucleotide in some
genbank file.I would like to plot these scores against the genome.

I'm quite new to bio perl so I have done some reading and
experimenting with Bio::Graphics and followed the examples in the
docs. However, I am not sure how can I easily plot this graph. Should
I create a feature separately for each nucleotide? This does not seem
to make snse. I thought Bio::Graphics::Glyph::xyplot might be relevant
but coul not fully understand how to apply the example given to my
setting.

Thanks,
David