[Bioperl-l] Interface of the method

Jun Yin jun.yin at ucd.ie
Fri Jun 18 10:47:30 UTC 2010

Hi, Dave,

No problem. I think your suggestion of using
$newaln=$aln->select_Seqs('-seqs' => (1, 3, 5..10,15), -toggle => "yes");
is more reasonable. It is a more BioPerl way of defined parameters.

And, $newaln=$aln->select_Seqs(1, 3, 5..10,15);
will also be recognized for the simplicity of use.

Cheers,
Jun Yin
Ph.D. student in U.C.D.

Bioinformatics Laboratory