[Bioperl-l] tempfile problem with standalone blast

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Fri Jun 4 15:10:48 UTC 2010

You should post code examples that cause the problem (the more concise the better).  My guess is you are somehow caching the files by persisting the SearchIO instances; files for these are normally cleaned up when the SearchIO instance is destroyed.

If needed you can also call cleanup() from the standaloneblast instance to clean them up manually.

chris