[Bioperl-l] bioperl modules

Shachi Gahoi shachigahoimbi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 11:01:01 UTC 2010

I want to use following bioperl modules. I have installed bioperl 1.6.I.
have searched all modules in it but i have not found following modules. I
want to use it. please tell me if anyone know about these modules and use of
it.

temp- for temperature checking
ac- for count of AC content
gc- for count of GC content
dimer- check bases for dimerization
check 5- Check the presence of GC, CG, C or G at 5'
check 3- Check the presence of GC, CG, C or G at 3'
basepair- calculate % of GC
hairpin- calculate hairpin structure
delta- calculate delta G value for primer
temp diff- check for temperature difference in left and right primer

please tell me if anyone know about these modules.

Thanks in advance

--
Regards,
Shachi