[Bioperl-l] installing Bioperl-ext package (Bio::Tools::pSW)

Evelyne evelyne.c88 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 14:09:30 UTC 2010

Hi
I'm kind of a rookie at programming, but i'm trying to align two sequences.
And i would like to use Bio::Tools::pSW

I have followed instructions and installed a C compiler (devC++)
I read a lot of different  tutorials, but cannot find a way to install this
package,
everything i try gives errors

latest error when i tried 'install B/BIRNEY/bioperl-ext-1.4.tar.gz' :

c:\Perl\bin\perl.exe Makefile.PL INSTALLDIRS=site' returned status 512,
won't make
running make test
     make had some problems, won't test
running make install