[Bioperl-l] [Gmod-gbrowse] Difference between "-adaptor memory" and "-adaptor DBI::mysql"

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Tue Jul 13 22:48:20 UTC 2010

Dan -
I'm not convinced that contig:example is proper type/source for the
landmarks & scaffold - i use 'scaffold:chromosome' in my data:

What happens if you change the GFF3 file line from
ctgA example contig 1 50000 . . . Name=ctgA
ctgA chromosome scaffold 1 50000 . . . Name=ctgA

I think this can be tweaked in the config but there may be different
defaults for the in memory and DBI::mysql implementation.

-jason