[Bioperl-l] No error message is given for a warning (EUtilities)

Smithies, Russell Russell.Smithies at agresearch.co.nz
Mon Jul 12 04:07:28 UTC 2010

I think you mean "on your PC the box is too small".
Because BioPerl is cross-platform it shouldn't be customized to look best on specific hardware or software , for example, Windows 7 with IE9.
The Deobfuscator is included in BioPerl so you are free to edit and run on your own web-server with colors and styles to suit your exacting tastes.

And as Chris said, if you'd like added documentation or a web interface changed so it looks better on your PC I suggest you start writing some patches.
Don't forget, the BioPerl developers are all volunteers and don't work for you!!

--Russell

sender immediately.