[Bioperl-l] Suggestion for a new script: bp_repeat_mask_sequence.pl

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 23:14:15 UTC 2010

Cheers Brian!

Do you think this script will work if I allow sequence and feature
'-format's to be picked by the user among all those listed as valid
file formats in BioPerl?

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/HOWTO:SeqIO#Formats
http://search.cpan.org/~cjfields/BioPerl-1.6.1/Bio/FeatureIO.pm#SUPPORTED_FORMATS

Or should I stick to Fasta/GFF (or some other implementation)?

Cheers,
Dan.