[Bioperl-l] Infernal parser

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Mon Jul 5 16:18:30 UTC 2010

Marcela,

After taking a look again and running a few local checks, I found that setting INFERNALDIR does work after all.  I committed some code so that you can also explicitly set program_dir() as well, so the order of preference is:

setting program_dir() > INFERNALDIR > PATH

failing if an executable isn't found in any of those.  That shouldn't be necessary, though (setting INFERNALDIR in your local env should suffice).  Note that the Infernal wrapper only really supports Infernal 1.0 and up now, but the older releases still support pre-1.0 if you need them.

chris