[Bioperl-l] BioPerl Switching to GitHub Organization

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Fri Jul 2 13:48:19 UTC 2010

GitHub (as expected) just released their setup for organizations, including open-source projects.  The announcement is here:

http://github.com/blog/674-introducing-organizations

I have already moved bioperl over to an organization account and have added a few co-owners of the github repository.  The move is transparent, no one should notice any difference in checking out code.  I'm working on reassigning teams to projects at this time, so please post here if there are any problems.