[Bioperl-l] EUtilities policy change

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Thu Jan 28 19:18:22 UTC 2010

I think warning is fine for now.  I've reimplemented that so it occurs
lazily (warns only when a request is actually made).

Will also change the tool to 'BioPerl' (currently 'bioperl', all lc).
We'll obviously have to address this in the test suite as well in some
way, maybe ask for an email if network tests are requested.

chris