[Bioperl-l] Bioperl on GitHub

Jonathan Leto jonathan at leto.net
Wed Apr 21 01:53:46 UTC 2010

Howdy,

I am excited to hear that BioPerl is converting to git, and can
provide some help if necessary.

I highly recommend doing the actual SVN -> Git conversion with
svn-all-fast-export [0]. An example of how to use it is here [1].

Good Luck!

Cheers,

PS; http://repo.or.cz provides free git mirrors.

[0] - http://repo.or.cz/w/svn-all-fast-export.git