[Bioperl-l] Bio::Tools::Run::WrapperBase: Capture the command that is executed?

Dan Kortschak dan.kortschak at adelaide.edu.au
Tue Apr 20 21:24:26 UTC 2010

Hi Ben,

Yeah, that's a good point. An attribute and accessor pair would do the
job: keep the last command string sent to IPC::Run and allow the user to
see this if they want.

Is there any reason this would be objected to as an addition to the
CommandExts and WrapperBase APIs?

Dan

--

  By replying to this email you implicitly accept that your response
  may be forwarded to other recipients, unless otherwise specified.