[Bioperl-l] Primer3 Redux

Torsten Seemann torsten.seemann at infotech.monash.edu.au
Mon Apr 5 00:46:03 UTC 2010

Chris

I have been working on a Primer3 refactor (for $job) that is pretty much
> ready to go; I'll be adding it to bioperl-dev in a few days along with
> tests.  This'll also include a Primer3 wrapper.  It's a fairly major
> overhaul, so I'm using

the namespace Bio::Tools::Primer3Redux in the meantime so there are no API
> collisions (any other suggestions for a namespace are welcome).

This is fantastic!

I just wrote a bunch of primer3 2.x bioperl code, and when I ran it I
realised bioperl-live only had 1.x support... although the SVN is down at
the moment, I hope to test it soon when I can get access again.

--Torsten Seemann
--Victorian Bioinformatics Consortium, Dept. Microbiology, Monash
University, AUSTRALIA