[Bioperl-l] Application on BioPerl Summer of Code

Jun Yin jun.yin at ucd.ie
Thu Apr 1 14:55:31 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am a Ph.D. student in Bioinformatics in University College Dublin. I am
very interested in the Google Summer of Code project, particularly the
BioPerl project on Bio::Align and Bio::Assembly. I just received very kind
help from pyrimidine and drycafe from IRC channel. They suggest I may mail
the application to the mail list, as attached. I am open to any suggestion
on my application. And I wonder whether there is any mentor could help me on
that project, since there is no mentor assigned so far.

Wait for your suggestions.

Cheers,

Jun Yin

Ph.D. student in U.C.D.