[Bioperl-l] need help urgently

Eugene Bolotin ybolo001 at student.ucr.edu
Sat Sep 5 07:37:58 UTC 2009

Ok,
this is what I would do.
Download the database of gene names and sequences in fasta.
Then loop throught it with bioperl.
Regex the gene names, which you store into a hash, against the
seq->display_names() should match it up with gene ids
seq->seq() should print out the sequence
in bioperl.
Print out the ones that match.
Good luck.