[Bioperl-l] need help urgently

Neeti Somaiya neetisomaiya at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 12:40:10 UTC 2009

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I saw this before and wanted to try this, but I
am unable to install this module of EUtilities. When I search on CPAN,
it gives me the entire bioperl package in the download option of this
module. Can I not get a tar.gz file of this module alone, which I can
gzip, untar and then run the make and all to install it? I dont want
to install entire bioperl again as I am using an older version. Any
suggestions?

-Neeti
Even my blood says, B positive