[Bioperl-l] a Main Page proposal

Mark A. Jensen maj at fortinbras.us
Fri Sep 25 16:38:40 UTC 2009

I figured you really wanted the 'hundreds-o-cites' effect-- I'm just thinking of
this
as a workaround until the issues are resolved. Not sure I can devote too much
time to playing with it now (procrastinating using other projects at the mo')
but
I can put it in the todo list on the Documentation Project page....
cheers MAJ