[Bioperl-l] BioPerl Core 1.6.1 PPM now available

Mark A. Jensen maj at fortinbras.us
Sat Oct 10 23:58:59 UTC 2009

Yeah-- It is 5.8-- I'll try with 5.10. The Bio::ASN1::EntrezGene package
contains the  Bio::ASN1::EntrezGene::Indexer module, which has the bioperl
dependency-- What I'm going for (for a class I'm teaching) is a ppm installation
that will transparently include B::A::E, since we'll be doing some DB and EUtils
stuff that I believe needs NCBIHelper. (Agggh...). I'm trying to make the
install
as painless as possible for the participants....
cheers