[Bioperl-l] BioPerl Installation Problem...Please help me...

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Wed Oct 7 12:57:07 UTC 2009

The PPM hasn't been updated for Windows as of yet.  I would assume if
you use the specified version of ActivePerl it should work still, but
only for 1.5.2.

I am working on getting a PPM working for 1.6.1 (it was supposed to be
posted last week) but have been flooded with other work, though it
isn't off my agenda, just pushed back on the priority list a wee bit,
until I can get a few other things going.

chris