[Bioperl-l] Linking of two cgi scripts

Roopa Raghuveer rtbio.2009 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 07:53:43 UTC 2009

hello everyone,

I have a small question.

I would like to link two cgi scripts i.e.,

I have an input sequence being entered in a text area

ex:->gi|at442323|...
ATGCCCCCTTGGAACCAAAAAAA....

So I would like to compare this with the query sequences.These query
sequences would be from a BLAST script in the module blast.pm
So once I enter the input sequence and request for BLAST using submit
button,my request should go to a program which performs BLAST search.After
this, the sequences obtained from BLAST have to be returned to a program
Roopa.pm which compares the input sequence and the sequences obtained from
blast.

But I am unable to provide this link between the cgi scripts.(i.e.,one
script to use BLAST,the other script to compare the sequences and send the
results to the browser)

Could any one help me in this regard?

Regards,
Roopa.