[Bioperl-l] Moose and Roles

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Wed May 27 20:45:58 UTC 2009

(Not intending to respond to myself, but...)

Just so we don't have conflicting namespaces with bioperl/biomoose
modules, I'll likely install all Moose-based modules in a BioMoose
namespace for the time being (as opposed to Bio).  This will allow the
two to run side-by-side for easier benchmarking down the road and
possible installation for testing.

chris