[Bioperl-l] experimental Bio::Search::Tiling implementation

Mark A. Jensen maj at fortinbras.us
Tue May 19 23:16:55 UTC 2009

Thanks Steve--great idea. It would be great if users who have had
any issues with Bioperl tiling (or any other algorithm, for that matter)
on particular datasets would send them along. I will enter an enhancement
bug report for this purpose; folks can attach their problem data to it.
MAJ
(P.S. to all; there are also some rudimentary run tests at
 bioperl-dev/trunk/t/SearchIO/Tiling.t)