[Bioperl-l] Google Summer of Code student Chase Miller

Chase Miller chmille4 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 17:15:26 UTC 2009

Hi all,
Thanks for the warm welcome.  I'm really looking forward to working with
everyone.

Albert, I don't have a blog yet.  Currently, you can check the project page
for any updates (
https://www.nescent.org/wg_phyloinformatics/PhyloSoC:BioPerl_integration_of_the_NeXML_exchange_standard_and_Bio::Phylo_toolkit
).

Chase