[Bioperl-l] Errors with Bioperl installation

Barrie, Assiatu B ABARRIE at uta.edu
Wed May 13 22:07:57 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am a graduate student attempting to install Bioperl on a unix (Mac OS ) platform without any success.  I keep running into the problem with the make file (here is the error message: Running make test
  Can't test without successful make
Running make install
  make had returned bad status, install seems impossible).  I always end up with this message no matter what I tried.  Please help, I would really appreciate the help, I need Bioperl to run another program.  Thank you

Assiatu Barrie
Research Assistant
University of Texas at Arlington
Biology Department Box 19498