[Bioperl-l] problem with bioperl install

Kristina Fontanez fontanez at fas.harvard.edu
Fri May 29 21:58:12 UTC 2009

Hello everyone-

Sendu - I took your advice but doing Install Bundle::CPAN did not take
care of the dependencies. It still failed. See attached txt file with
my terminal output. Does anyone have any idea how this might be?

If I wanted to wipe all perl from my computer and simply start over,
how might this be accomplished?

Thanks,
Kristina