[Bioperl-l] sanjay Harke sent you a Friend Request on Yaari

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Mon Mar 23 17:18:38 UTC 2009

Just to make it clear for everyone - these messages are spam and are
not tolerated.

Sanjay and Shweta - I have removed you from this mailing list. You can
re-subscribe, but if you continue to show that you don't understand
that content other than bioperl-related is inappropriate to send to
more than 1,500 people who haven't asked for this, we will ban you
from this list.

	-hilmar