[Bioperl-l] problem with bioperl-ext-1.4

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Sat Mar 21 16:43:28 UTC 2009

bioperl-ext was not released with BioPerl 1.6 (only core, run, db, and
network were released).  It still works but much of it's functionality
will be replaced with BioLib-related functionality:

http://biolib.open-bio.org/wiki/Main_Page

I don't think bioperl-ext ever worked under Windows except under Cygwin.

chris