[Bioperl-l] Fwd: [Gmod-ajax] Jbrowse on mac os 10.5

Isabelle Phan isabelle.phan at sbri.org
Mon Mar 16 13:39:29 UTC 2009

Hello Hilmar

Many thanks for your help. I executed the gbrowse installer (which deals
with installing bioperl) with 'sudo'. However, I explicitely set
--install_param_str and
--build_param_str
To a directory in my home directory, e.g. I didn't want to install the
libraries in the default locations, so the package can be wiped out without
breaking my system.

Best greetings

Isabelle