[Bioperl-l] script to calculate percentage identity for BLAT psl

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Sun Mar 15 03:09:01 UTC 2009

you should read the blat documentation - if you type blat alone on the
command-line or read any of the documentation UCSC provides for the
tool  it gives you lots of detailed information on how to run it. I
bet you can figure out how to specify a different output format based
on reading that documentation.

-jason