[Bioperl-l] Google Summer of Code: Call for Bio* Volunteers

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Tue Mar 10 04:11:43 UTC 2009

Hi Mark,

On Feb 13, 2009, at 12:14 PM, Mark A. Jensen wrote:

> If my newbie status is not a barrier, I would be pleased to mentor a
> student. If it is a barrier, I would be pleased to look at
> applications
> or what have you.

as a developer with commit privileges you're not a newbie anymore for
the purposes of the program :-) Thanks for offering your help - to
help out with mentoring, either put up a project idea yourself as a
primary mentor on the page I just posted, or team up as secondary
(backup) mentor with someone else.

If we are accepted I do hope that we'd get enough applications to also
need help with reviewing those.

	-hilmar