[Bioperl-l] Getting errors parsing TIGR XML in SeqIO

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Tue Jun 30 05:03:08 UTC 2009

There are several flavors of TIGR XML for rice and arabidoposis, and
other projects etc, I don't know which is tracked with the current
tigrxml version unfortunately but one can compare the test files in t/
data to the versions downloaded to see what is currently supported.
Usually the gbk will be more consistently parseable but we can try and
work it out if it is a sensible transformation.