[Bioperl-l] Fwd: Hackathon tomorrow (I think)

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Wed Jun 24 16:44:51 UTC 2009

On Jun 24, 2009, at 12:26 PM, Chris Fields wrote:
> Let me know if anyone needs collab on biomoose on github; Mark
> Jensen's already added.

Anything on github should be trivial, even with no perms -- we can
just fork and then send you (whoever) pull requests. github++  :)

> 1) Any help towards bugzilla fixes would be most welcome.

I don't know how to make any progress in bugzilla if no one has a
commit bit...?

> 2) Better GFF3 integration
> 3) Typed but lightweight seqfeatures

Are there bugzilla tickets (or somewhere) describing those?

I wonder if anyone can help me get out of sporadic MailMan purgatory...

Thanks,