[Bioperl-l] BioPerl-network problem?

Brian Osborne bosborne11 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 27 13:12:30 UTC 2009

Sirisha,

Yes, I've noticed this too and talk about it in the Wiki:

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Module:Bio::Graph::IO::psi_xml

Unfortunately there are different "flavors" of PSI MI 2.5, and I
elected not to try to parse a flavor that either didn't match
Bioperl's data model or that didn't precisely adhere to PSI MI. I've
found that another reliable source of PSI 2.5 files is IntAct, try
those files. Just a detail, the real error you're seeing is this:

> No fullName for interactor Aldehyde dehydrogenase 1

That tells you what the problem is although, as the Wiki page says,
there may be other problems with files from HPRD.

Brian O.