[Bioperl-l] Bioperl Installation

Steven McGowan stevey_mac2k2 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 20:52:46 UTC 2009

ok i've hit [n]
the next bypasses a list of optional prerequisites...apart from:
 * XML::SAX (0.14) is installed, but we prefer to have 0.15   (wanted for parsing xml, used by Bio::SearchIO::blastxml, Bio::SeqIO::tigrxml and Bio::SeqIO::bsml_sax)
this does not seem to be an optional prerequisite but seems to be bypassed?
and then i receive:
ERRORS/WARNINGS FOUND IN PREREQUISITES.  You may wish to install the versionsof the modules indicated above before proceeding with this installation
Checking features:  Network..................enabled  BioDBSeqFeature_mysql....enabled  BioDBGFF.................enabled  BioDBSeqFeature_BDB......enabled
Do you want to run the Bio::DB::GFF or Bio::DB::SeqFeature::Store live database tests? y/n [n] n  - will not run the BioDBGFF or BioDBSeqFeature live database tests
Install [a]ll Bioperl scripts, [n]one, or choose groups [i]nteractively? [a]