[Bioperl-l] Syntax for load_interpro.pl?

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Sun Jul 5 22:00:42 UTC 2009

Hi John,

I presume you mean the scripts/biosql/load_interpro.pl script in
Bioperl-db. It has indeed been obsoleted for a long time and I guess I
should remove it because the functionality is now in load_ontology.pl.
This is b/c InterPro for the purposes of BioPerl is an ontology.

Have you found it not to work with load_ontology.pl?

	-hilmar