[Bioperl-l] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Alpha 1.6 releases of BioPerl-run, BioPerl-db, BioPerl-network

Kristine Briedis KBriedis at accelrys.com
Fri Jan 30 22:10:19 UTC 2009

Hi Chris,

We ran our set of Pipeline Pilot nightly regressions using BioPerl-run.  The only thing we had a few problems with was HMMER.  We send Bio::Tools::Run::Hmmer filenames that are quoted because our filepaths sometimes contain curly brackets, which causes problems with some of the HMMER programs.  However, the file existence check in line 366 fails with a quoted filepath.  We're in the process of changing how we call HMMER so we don't think this will be a problem for us.  We just wanted to make you aware of it.

Other than that, we got everything running fine after a few minor changes.  Thanks again for all of your work!

Cheers,
Kristine