[Bioperl-l] Bio::Seq::SeqWithQuality status

Florent Angly florent.angly at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 19:37:12 UTC 2009

There is a line in the Bio::Seq::SeqWithQuality code that causes this
module to display a warning mentioning that the module is deprecated:

l. 231:    $self->deprecated("deprecated class - use Bio::Seq::Quality
instead");

I just updated the documentation so that is is clearer to everyone
(incl. me).

Florent