[Bioperl-l] The Power of R

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Wed Jan 7 13:26:54 UTC 2009

Inexpensive and good: I use 'A Handbook of Statistical Analyses Using
R' by Everitt and Hothorn.  'Bioconductor Case Studies (Use R)' is
supposed to be good, just haven't checked it out myself.

Mark's suggestions are good also, though I do not recommend 'R
Programming in Bioinformatics' except as a book to demonstrate basic
analyses using R (and a bit overpriced one at that).

chris