[Bioperl-l] Fw: broken Bio::SeqIO in bioperl on OS X (fink)

Dave Messina David.Messina at sbc.su.se
Fri Feb 27 14:45:43 UTC 2009

> since [the bioperl test suite] assumes the user to be online.

Hmm, I thought you had to explicitly turn on network-based tests and that by
default the test suite was offline.

In any case, to the main point: I bow to Hilmar's superior knowledge and
suggestion that weak references might be the issue.

Hilmar, is there an easy way to test for that? I took a quick look at
Scalar::Util's POD and didn't see anything about the special perl
compilation.

Dave