[Bioperl-l] Fw: broken Bio::SeqIO in bioperl on OS X (fink)

Mark A. Jensen maj at fortinbras.us
Fri Feb 27 13:59:02 UTC 2009

Hi Koen-
If the user can find the directory containing the file Bio/SeqIO/genbank.pm,
he can force the script to find it. Example: if the full path of the module is

/sw/lib/perl5/5.8.8/site/Bio/SeqIO/genbank.pm

then he should add the line

use lib '/sw/lib/perl5/5.8.8/site';

to the top of his script.

(I don't see any ../site or ../vendor paths in the @INC. I don't know about
darwin,
but frequently externally installed modules will be installed in site or vendor
paths
beneath a trunk directory like ../lib/perl5/5.8.8 in other systems.)
Mark