[Bioperl-l] Bio::DB::GFF with additional information

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Wed Feb 18 05:24:50 UTC 2009

if it is a single data point you want to include you can use the score
column for GFF, if you want to store more complicated data you can
just add that to the ninth column, like (if using GFF3 - slightly
different format if you are using GFF2)

ID=Probe_ax102242;ArrayProbeVersion=2;Experiment1=0.30;Experiment2=0.40

The Gbrowse tutorial at GMOD site should give you some better examples.

-jason