[Bioperl-l] Indexing CDS file

Dave Messina David.Messina at sbc.su.se
Wed Feb 11 23:24:21 UTC 2009

I just committed support for these weirdo CDS records, along with some
tests.
One unexpected issue cropped up:
I had to make a change in _read_EMBL_Species to have it pushback() a line
after slurping all of the 'OS' and 'OC' lines, since the slurping loop was
improperly consuming the next line after the final 'OC' line.

I don't think anybody noticed before because vanilla EMBL records have a
spacer 'XX' line as the next line, whereas the CDS records have the 'OX'
line.

Tests pass, but please let me know if you see any issues.

Dave