[Bioperl-l] blastxml !defined($hsp->significance)

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Thu Feb 5 18:25:41 UTC 2009

Dan,

This has been fixed in bioperl-live.  As mentioned it was a problem
with significance() not checking defined-ness (it was merely checking
bool).

The fix is available via svn, you only need one file (Bio/Search/HSP/
GenericHSP.pm).  It should be showing up via anon svn in the next hour
or two.  It has also been merged over to the 1.6 branch and will
appear in the next point release.

chris